Fisher Investments 401(k) Solutions is dedicated to bringing superior retirement plan services to small and mid-sized businesses and their employees.
Industry statistics show that 59% of small businesses provide a 401(k) plan to their employees.*
Business owners throughout the US and across all industries offer 401(k) plans.
Reasons for doing so vary and include:
- Achieving their own personal retirement goals
- Gaining desirable tax savings
- Giving their business a competitive advantage by attracting and retaining highly talented employees
- Helping employees achieve their retirement goals
* Transamerica Annual Retirement Survey 2018.
While most of our competitors focus on a basic one-size-fits-all approach, we believe 401(k) plan services need to be as diverse as the businesses we serve.
Whether you are a manufacturer with a broad scope of functions at one location, a multi-location retail store or a private practice medical office, you’ll get a dedicated Retirement Counselor who will work with you to ensure you get all of the benefits you deserve from a well-designed and professionally-managed retirement plan.
SEC Regulatory Disclaimer: Case studies are selected based on how they illustrate common 401(k) plan goals. It is not known whether the clients approve or disapprove of Fisher Investments 401(k) Solutions or the services provided.