Change 401(k) Providers
Spend 20 minutes with one of our 401(k) plan specialists who works with plan sponsors every day at businesses like yours. We can help companies even if they want to keep their recordkeeper or third party administrator.
Our Specialists Can Discuss:
- Your current plan performance and plan services
- How to review your current fees from your plan providers
- How we handle enrollment and 401(k) support
- How to review the investments your adviser recommends
Schedule your call with a 401(k) specialist
WHY CHOOSE FISHER 401(k)
No two businesses are the same and no two 401(k) plans should be either. That’s why we take the time to get to know your business’s and employees’ needs to create a custom 401(k) solution for your company.
- Our Unique Business Model is designed to free you up to run your business, while giving you and your employees’ ongoing education and support so they can be retirement-ready.
- Investment Expertise – For over 40 years we’ve managed the investment portfolios of large institutions.
- We Value Client Feedback – Read the results of our latest client survey. It is important to us to regularly reach out to our clients to see how we are doing.
- Our Service Team – We come to your site(s) and meet with any employee interested in a one-on-one meeting to help them figure out their retirement goals and set up their 401(k) plan.
Our Success: Fisher clients experience a 45% increase in employee 401(k) participation and an 85% increase in employee contributions.*
- * Fisher 401(k) Solutions enrollment data as of 12/31/2020.
WHY SWITCH 401(K) PROVIDERS?
Are you unsure whether your business’s 401(k) plan should change? We have resources designed to help business owners and benefits managers understand their current 401(k) plan. Use one of our 401(k) tools below to see how competitive your current plan is, and whether or not you are getting the full benefits of offering a retirement plan.
- 401(k) Plan Review Tool – Answering these nine questions will help you determine if your current plan is meeting the needs of your business.
- Benchmark Report – We can support your decision to change providers by conducting a detailed analysis of your plan. View a sample of a 401(k) benchmark report.
- Understanding and Analyzing Fees – How much should a plan cost? It depends on what you and your employees value but you should understand the federal laws around fees being reasonable.
Any review should include a Fee Analysis. Ask your current 401(k) recordkeeper, adviser and third party administrator for clarity on their fee disclosure. Plan sponsors and business owners can mistakenly think their total fees are shown on their statement. But fees can be hidden in withdrawals and costing you and your employees more than you realize.
REASONS TO SWITCH PROVIDERS
Research shows the majority of employers believe there is a better 401(k) plan available.* But they don’t always have the time to research and make the change.
- * Research methodology: Fisher Investments 401(k) Solutions fielded an online survey in between December 11 and December 21, 2018 among 401(k) and 403(b) retirement plan sponsors at small business (5 to 350 employees). The survey aimed to learn what influences the plan sponsor when offering a retirement plan. When conducting this survey, Fisher investments interviewed a total of 500 plan sponsors.
- ** The Retirement Savings Drain: The Hidden & Excessive Costs of 401(k)s. Demos. Robert Hiltonsmith, May 2012.
- *** Findings from the 2019 Transamerica Retirement Survey.
HOW WE PROMOTE CUSTOMER SUCCESS
If you manage employee benefits you’ve probably experienced transition pain points from health benefits to payroll vendors. As the plan sponsor you will be supported by your dedicated Retirement Counselor throughout the transition process. Your counselor will coordinate all the 401(k) partners, handle the details and analyze your plan’s design.
Fisher Supports Employers
Managing your business 401(k) comes with a lot of responsibility: answering employee questions, coordinating services across multiple providers, and so on. Shift more of the work to Fisher so you can focus on your business.