401(K) FOR MEDICAL OFFICES
accelerate your personal tax savings and support your employees’ long-term goals
Many physicians and other healthcare practice owners are looking to:
- Further accelerate their personal and business tax savings
- Reduce the staff time and paperwork a 401(k) plan requires
- Offer a valuable benefit to attract and retain talented employees
Talk to one of our plan consultants about your practice
Discover accelerated personal and business tax savings beyond what a traditional 401(k) offers
If you already have a 401(k) plan in place at your practice, you already know about the tax benefits you receive. But if your practice has a steady stream of income and a secure foundation in your local community, you may be able to enhance your current 401(k) with a cash balance plan for a larger tax savings for you and your practice partners.
There are certain risks to consider when adding a cash balance plan to your company 401(k) plan. All money within the Cash Balance portion of the Plan come from the employer, the dollars are pooled and investments are employer-directed and employer-guaranteed. We'll help you determine if your business qualifies for a cash balance plan, and if it's a good fit.
*Based on 2020 contribution limits and assumes a 37% tax; varies by state. Taxes are deferred.
dedicated point of contact decreases your day-to-day 401(k) work
- When you become a Fisher Investments 401(k) Solutions client, you’ll have a dedicated Retirement Counselor—a service-oriented resource whose sole focus is to champion the management of your retirement plan
- Your Retirement Counselor will assist you with the ongoing administrative needs related to your retirement plan—from your yearly 401(k) policy and procedure meetings to your day-to-day needs
Let us be your 401(k) work horse
With all of the compliance and regulations surrounding ICD-10 and HIPAA, you’ve got more than enough regulatory work on your hands. And while you may be an expert in the regulations surrounding your particular field of practice, you may not have the time to focus on the details of your practice's retirement plan.
- As a 3(38) Investment Manager, you can delegate to Fisher Investments your responsibility and liability for selecting, monitoring, and updating the investment options in your plan
- We’ll help you build and manage your fiduciary audit file in preparation of a Department of Labor or IRS audit
- Your Retirement Counselor assists you in conducting periodic reviews of your plan’s policies and procedures to help manage your risks
- We partner with your third party administrator to help coordinate your plan’s compliance testing