401(k) FOR RETAIL BUSINESSES
Retirement benefits can often mean the difference between a loyal salesperson and a temporary one.
Make your 401(k) a stronger employee benefit
If you’ve got a company retirement plan at your retail business, you are probably well aware of the many benefits that offering a retirement plan can mean to your sales team.
Many employees find a 401(k) to be a top benefit in their workplace. According to a 2016 Transamerica Center for Retirement Studies Survey, the majority of workers whose employers do not offer a retirement plan are more likely to switch companies for a similar job with a retirement plan. And among all workers, more than half would switch jobs “for a better retirement plan.”
But what does “a better retirement plan” look like? It starts with a service provider that specializes in your business and closely serves the needs of you and your employees.
We’re dedicated to helping you create and maintain a plan that fits your business
When you become a Fisher Investments 401(k) Solutions client, we assign you a dedicated Retirement Counselor—your single point of contact for your plan service needs. From managing people to managing inventory, you have enough on your hands. Your Retirement Counselor:
- Helps you manage the change, complexity, flexibility, and risks surrounding your 401(k) plan
- Reviews potential plan features and provides insights as to which features best match the needs of your workforce, company culture, and competitive advantages
- Takes on your 401(k)-related paperwork, giving you more time to run your business and serve your customers
Service catered to your unique employee base—
wherever they may be in life
- Your company’s employees are probably a diverse group in many different ways—from their backgrounds to their current job roles, and more. We customize your enrollment day and presentations to fit the unique demographics of your teams.
- If your retail business has multiple locations, our service team can visit each location and help educate your employees on how to invest to best meet their retirement goals.
- All of our discussions with your employees are focused on helping them achieve a comfortable retirement.