Small Business 401(k)
Serving small businesses is our business
If your small business offers a 401(k) plan, you already know what a great—and very important—benefit it can be to your employees. Considering the average working-age household has virtually no retirement savings,* encouraging your employees to save for a secure retirement can help ensure that the people you work with every day are ready for retirement on their terms.
Fisher Investments 401(k) Solutions is here to improve America's retirement readiness, starting with customization that suits your business needs, one-on-one employee enrollment and education meetings, and a dedicated single point of contact to get your employees' questions answered.
* National Institute on Retirement Security. The Retirement Savings Crisis: Is it Worse Than We Think? June 2013
Customization that works for you and your employees
When you partner with Fisher Investments 401(k) Solutions, you’ll experience service tailor-made for your unique business needs. Because we specialize in small business 401(k) plans, your plan is anything but small to us. You will receive a level of high-touch service typically reserved only for large corporations—and we guarantee it with our Service Level Guarantee.
We do not offer one-size-fits-all service—we offer customizable service guarantees, in writing, to you and your employees. This is more than a traditional broker would do. And we know that not all of your employees will want to invest their retirement savings the same way: Our platform makes it easy for your employees to have as much or as little control over their investments as they’d like.
Our customizable Service Level Guarantee allows us to serve you and your employees:
DEDICATED POINT OF CONTACT
We'll set you up with a dedicated point of contact who will provide regular status reports and coordinate everything needed. Then, they’ll set up your customized enrollment day and stay with you throughout our relationship. Their role is to help you and your employees get the most from your 401(k) plan.
WE WILL COME TO YOU
We’ll visit your site(s) and provide enrollment day and ongoing employee education both in 1:1 meetings and group settings based on your plan’s needs. When working with your employees, our focus is on helping them achieve retirement-readiness, and we’re good at it.
WE TAKE THE HASSLE OUT OF 401(K) PLANS
We take care of much of the ‘busywork’ and provide a single phone number for your employees to call, and we help you keep your documentation up to date. And, we’ll take the guesswork out of how much your 401(k) costs because you’ll have one asset-based fee from Fisher Investments 401(k) Solutions that’s clearly stated in our agreement and in your quarterly statements.
An enrollment day unlike any other
A 401(k) plan can be a great benefit to your employees—but they have to enroll to see its true benefits. And that's where we come in. Our single goal on enrollment day is to create a customized day to ensure every employee in every location gets the help and education they need.
- We provide your employees with the education they need to make informed decisions with their investments, with customized enrollment day presentations that are based on important details of your business like group size, job site dynamics, language and more.
- We know retirement planning is personal. That’s why we have private one-on-one sessions with each employee to allow them to ask questions, discuss their unique situation and clarify what they’re hoping to get from their 401(k). Is this industry practice? No. Is it worth it? Yes.
Our focus on education translates to an average increase in
401(k) enrollment rate of 63% in the businesses that we work with
Fisher 401(k) Solutions enrollment data as of 1/1/2017.
A Single point of contact dedicated to your success
From taking on your responsibility for managing your fund’s line up to reducing your ongoing day-to-day 401(k) paperwork, Fisher 401(k) creates a better plan experience for you, and a better service experience for your employees. It all begins with your Retirement Counselor—your dedicated single point of contact.
- Your Retirement Counselor is not a sales person and will not earn money for selling you more products
- Your Retirement Counselor will coordinate and assist you with your day-to-day 401(k) responsibilities, relieving you of some of your administrative paperwork
- Your employees have access to our Employee 401(k) Support Center—staffed with real people, which means your team has one phone number to call to get their questions answered
We serve the retirement needs of you and your employees from end-to-end so that you can focus on doing what you do best: Running your business and serving your customers.