YOUR RETIREMENT COUNSELOR
Introducing Your Retirement Counselor: A Dedicated Resource
Your Retirement Counselor
Who do you call if you have a question about managing your 401(k) plan or if your employees have questions about their 401(k) investments or savings rates? We’ve solved that by providing you with a dedicated retirement counselor.
At the center of our service is your dedicated Retirement Counselor.
Your dedicated Retirement Counselor is committed to making your company 401(k) plan easier for you to manage, and help your business and employees get the most out of your plan. Through our scope of services, your Retirement Counselor saves you time and hassle by providing you services that other advisers do not. Your Retirement Counselor is there to serve you and your business—not sell you additional products. It’s a service model that Fisher Investments has relied on for more than 40 years to deliver impressive levels of client services.
Scope of Services
Our exceptional service model gives employers a responsive and proactive single point of contact.
- Manage the plan conversion process from start to finish
- Design your enrollment day to be tailored to your specific workforce and culture
- Serve as the liaison to your plan’s recordkeeper and third party administrator
- Help prepare for and attend your company’s 401(k) committee meetings
- Assist with your audit files in preparation for regulatory audits
- Conduct annual plan performance reviews and consult on design enhancements, including ways to improve plan participation, increase employee contributions, better meet your business goals, and improve retirement outcomes
The Retirement Counselor’s focus is two-fold:
- To help you make the job of managing your company’s retirement plan easier.
- To help you, your business and your employees get the most from your 401(k) plan.
- Not sales people. They do not earn commissions.
- Specialize in counseling and helping people from all walks of life to plan for retirement.
- 401(k) plan specialists who focus on making sure your business gets all the benefits it should as a 401(k) plan provider.
- Experience through a wide variety of market cycles and have helped many people avoid the pitfalls that far too often plague investors.