YOUR RETIREMENT COUNSELOR
Introducing Your Retirement Counselor: A Dedicated Resource
At the center of our service is your dedicated Retirement Counselor.
It’s a service model that Fisher Investments has relied on for 35 years to deliver impressive levels of client services.
Scope of Services
Our exceptional service model gives employers a responsive and proactive single point of contact.
- Manage the plan conversion process from start to finish
- Design your enrollment day to be tailored to your specific workforce and culture
- Serve as the liaison to your plan’s recordkeeper and third party administrator
- Help prepare for and attend your company’s 401(k) committee meetings
- Assist with your audit files in preparation for regulatory audits
- Conduct annual plan performance reviews and consult on design enhancements
The Retirement Counselor’s focus is two-fold:
- To help you make the job of managing your company’s retirement plan easier.
- To help you, your business and your employees get the most from your 401(k) plan.
- Not sales people. They do not earn commissions.
- Specialize in counseling and helping people from all walks of life to plan for retirement.
- 401(k) plan specialists who focus on making sure your business gets all the benefits it should as a 401(k) plan provider.
- Experience through a wide variety of market cycles and have helped many people avoid the pitfalls that far too often plague investors.