Cash Balance Plans
Reduce your personal taxes. Increase your personal savings.
A Cash Balance Plan can be a good retirement savings vehicle for owners of successful businesses with steady revenue. While there are certain risks to consider, participants can expect benefits that other retirement strategies can’t offer—including significant tax reductions and accelerated savings. To learn more, download our Cash Balance guide.
A Cash Balance plan may be a good fit for you if:
- You are seeking to reduce your annual taxable income by $50,000+
- You want to significantly increase the rate of your retirement savings
- Your business produces a steady revenue
- Your annual income is $250,000+
- Your business has fewer than 15 employees per owner
To learn more, download our preview guide to Cash Balance Plans, or you can talk to our Cash Balance Plan Specialists at 844-343-4015.